Bed Bug Dog Inspection and Detection in NYC
Standard also performs bed bug K-9 Inspections through a 3rd party NESDCA certified bedbug K9 and handler. These teams are not incentivized to find any bed bugs which mitigate any false positives. The benefits are a high level scent accuracy of both live bed bugs and their eggs of up to 95%. Bed bug dog detection services in NYC are available for both residential and commercial dwellings.
Bed Bug Dog / K9 Inspection Rates:
Apartments Bed Bug Dog Detection
- Studio Apartment - $350.00
- 1-2 Bedroom Apartment - $400.00
- 3 Bedroom Apartment | 1 Family House | Duplex Apartment - $450.00
- 2 Family House - $550.00
- Call For Pricing On Additional Units
Houses Bed Bug Dog Detection
- One Family Homes - $450.00 (Up to 3000 sq feet)
Get Peace Of Mind Today! Call Or Fill Out The Form On The Right Side
Preparation Steps For Bed Bug Dog Inspection in New York
- For the dog's safety, we will not inspect a site that has had a pest control application in the last 30 days.
- Try and remove all clutter (or as much as you can).
- Remove all pets from apartment at least 1 hour prior to canine inspection. If this is not possible, enclose pets in a room that does not require inspection such as a bathroom at least 1 hour prior to canine inspection and detection services.
- Remove all pet's water, food, toys, bedding, scratching posts, etc. from inspection areas. Place them on counter tops, with the animal in bathroom or outside of site.
- Do not cook or smoke for atleats 1 hour prior to canine inspection and detection services.
- For at least 1 hour prior to canine inspection have windows shut, fans off, air conditioners off, air purifiers off, humidifiers, dehumidifiers and such other devices off.
- Do no use any household cleaners or other chemicals for at least 12 hours prior to canine inspection.
- Inform us of all pest control measures done in your apartment over the 30 days at the time of inspection.
- Remove as many obstructions around the perimeter of rooms, around beds, and around furniture as possible so the canine inspector has the opportunity to access these areas.
- Inform us of any other details that might interfere with scent detection or cause harm to the canine.
Watch A Bed Bug Inspection Performed By A Bed Bug Scent Detection Dog/K9