1. Proper identification of Bed bugs and acquiring Bed bug information sheet and Bed bug preparation guidelines.(in the download section below)
2. Client cooperation of bed bug removal procedure per Standard preparation sheet.
3. Initial extensive treatment and removal by trained Standard technicians includes:
4. Box springs are required for all box springs.
Mattress encasement's are strongly recommended.
5. Follow up Service 10-15 days later.
This service is included in the initial service price but must be taken no later than 20 days after. It concentrates on areas around the bed. There is a retreatment charge for follow-up services.
All occupants and all pets during bed bug removal in NCY must be out for application and for two and a half hours following. Rooms should then be vented and aired out for a half hour before re-entry. Air conditioner must be off. In apartments with children under a year old, ONLY steam can be used on crib and child's room.
In cases of extreme bedbug infestation Fumigation or Thermal Treatment are available. Contact our office for details.