NY Bed Bug Thermal Treatment
Heat Treatment is the treatment of Bedbugs with temperature stabilizing heaters of 135 degrees, for a number of hours. Bedbugs die at a temperature of 115 degrees, increasing the temperature ensures that the treatment is effective and thorough.
Heat Treatment is right for you if……
- You are seeking a non-chemical green treatment of Bedbugs
- Traditional chemical treatments have proven unsuccessful
- Clutter is an issueYour Bedbug case is a severe infestation
- Bedbugs were found by Bedbug dog but could not be found by Pest Management Experts
- Valuables, linens and fragile items are believed to be infected
- Preparation for traditional Bedbug treatment is too difficult
If one or more of the aforementioned statements is an issue, Thermal treatment is the smart green non chemical solution for you!
Watch Heat Treatment In Action:
New York Bed Bug Heat Treatment Preparation Steps:
- Unplug all electrical items from outlets and remove all outlet covers and switch plates.
- All ink toner cartridges must be removed from printers and from treatment area.
- Turn off any alarms, sprinklers and any other fire suppression systems. Please contact your central station in regard to heat process.
- Please remove the following items from the premises, all medications (prescriptions and over the counter) and cosmetics.
- All alcohol, (including beer) vinegars and candles as well as other wax items must be put in the fridge or removed.
- Valuable items like cash, jewelry and personal electronics must be removed.
- Anything that may react under pressure such as fire extinguishers, aerosols, ammunition, guns, canned soda, fireworks, perfumes/colognes & oxygen tanks, must be removed.
- Overall office clutter must be reduced and as much as possible items should be moved away from walls. Clothing, footwear and other items must be removed from premises and should be placed in dryers before off premise personal use. It is additionally recommended that these items should not be reintroduced to the work place to preclude reintroduction.
- Please note that during the treatment some items may need to be moved as indicated by monitoring heat sensors which are placed throughout.
- Should you have any questions or concerns please contact us at your earliest convenience so we may reply with ample time for proper preparation.