Bed Bug Dog Inspection & K9 Scent Detection NYC
Standard also performs Bed Bug K-9 Inspections through a 3rd party NESDCA certified bedbug K9 and handler. These teams are not incentivized to find any bed bugs which mitigate any false positives. The benefits are a high level scent accuracy of both live bed bugs and their eggs of up to 95%. Bed bug dog detection services in NYC are available for both residential and commercial dwellings.
Bed Bug Dog / K9 Inspection Rates:
Get Peace Of Mind Today! Call Or Fill Out The Form On The Right Side
Preparation Steps For Bed Bug Dog Inspection in New York
- Remove as many obstructions as possible around the perimeter of rooms, around beds, and around furniture so the canine inspector has the opportunity to access these areas.
- Try and remove all clutter (or as much as you can).
- Remove all pets from apartment at least 1 hour prior to canine inspection. If this is not possible, enclose pets in a room that does not require inspection such as a bathroom at least 1 hour prior to canine inspection and detection services.
- Remove all pet water, food, toys, bedding, scratching posts, etc. from inspection areas. Place these items on counter tops, with the animal in the bathroom or outside of site.
- Do not cook or smoke for at least 1 hour prior to canine inspection and detection process.
- For at least 1 hour prior to canine inspection have windows shut and fans, air conditioners, air purifiers, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, and other such devices turned off.
- Do not use any household cleaners or other chemicals for at least 12 hours prior to canine inspection.
- Inform us of all pest control measures done in your apartment over the 30 days at the time of inspection.
- For the dog’s safety, we will not inspect a site that has had a pest control application in the last 30 days.
- Inform us of any other details that might interfere with scent detection or cause harm to the canine.
Watch A Bed Bug Inspection Performed By A Bed Bug Scent Detection Dog/K9