Bird Pigeon Control Services
Standard performs humane and effective pigeon and bird control. Effective bird control needs to be done by experienced professionals with a track record of success. Over the years we've learned what works and what doesn't. View some of our photos of bird and pigeon control in NY. Bird droppings create an unsafe environment for your employees and customers. Bird droppings also carry a continued expense of needing to be cleaned. Pigeons on your business can affect your image and for some that is just something you can't afford.
Birds create big problems:
- Slip & fall hazard from droppings
- Health and respiratory issues
- Bird mites & other insects
- Droppings create a sore sight
Pigeon Related Diseases:
- Histoplasmosis is a disease caused by a fungus, which grows in pigeon droppings.
- Cryptococcosis is another fungal disease associated with pigeon droppings.
- Psittacosis is a rare infectious disease. When bird droppings dry and become airborne people may inhale them and get sick.
Info on Pigeon Related Diseases from New York City DOH
Another link on bird related diseases that can be passed to humans.
Bird Control Techniques:
To keep birds of your property we use many different tools and methods. Once we perform a free inspection on your property depending on the level of activity we will recomend the best method to keep the pigeons, starlings, sparrows or seagulls off your property
We Professionally Install These Products & more:
- Bird Spike Stainless Steel or Unbreakable UV Protected Polycarbonate
- Jolt/Shock track gives birds a shock to modify their roosting habits
- Bird Net eliminates birds access to nesting/roosting areas
- Bird Wire is a low profile solution for bird roosting
Many More Effective Bird Control Products Call For Free Estimate
Standard Pest Management is an authorized installer of BIRD B GONE products:
Keep birds off your property in 3 steps:
- Contact us, either call 718.728.4040 or fill out the form located on this page. Send us over your contact info, location address and any description.
- An inspector will promptly pass by your property and perform a free inspection/estimate. We will take photos & measurements and provide you with our recommendations for remediation and a price quote.
- Upon approval, work will be scheduled and performed.