Bird Mite Treatment & Nest Removal Services in the NYC-NJ Metro Area
These Mites are commonly found anywhere there is a flock or population of Birds. Unless they have been feeding, their appearance is usually translucent. The problem with Bird Mites comes down to infestation.
Although they only live for about 12 days at a time, their population can quickly soar into the tens of thousands. Imagine all of that inside your home or commercial property? Once Birds leave the nest, they leave behind Bird Mites. Bird Mites don’t feed on humans but are still capable of biting and causing an allergic reaction such as the presence of a rash or intense itching.
How Bird Mites Infest Buildings or Homes
Due to their microscopic size, they are easily able to infiltrate cracks or openings within your roofing or siding. They are at their peak during the spring and summer months when birds are at their highest population.
Useful Information About Bird Mites & Standard Pest Management
- Bird Mites Are Microscopic To The Naked Eye
- They Don’t Feed On The Blood Of Humans
- Can Be Found All Over Bird Nests
- Population Peaks And Spreads During The Spring And Summer
- Experienced In Bird Mite Extermination Since 1929
- Friendly & Knowledgeable Staff
- Highly Trained, Licensed, Insured Technicians
- Pharaoh Ants
- Serving Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, The Bronx, Long Island, Westchester County & Northern, NJ